Monday, November 27, 2017

Via Solis Sagittarius Elixir Rite

Today's Magick Monday post is a full script for the Sagittarius Elixir Rite that we will be performing tomorrow, Tuesday November 28th, at Leaping Laughter Oasis, our local Twin Cities body of Ordo Templi Orientis. Going forward, we will be performing one of these per month, once for each of the twelve signs, in a ritual series called Via Solis (the way or path of the Sun). I will be posting the full scripts here on the preceding Mondays so people can take a look at them if they want to attend. Also, if you are in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota) and would like to attend, let me or someone at the lodge know. This is a public ritual and all are welcome.

0. The Temple

The ritual space is set up with an altar table in the center. The bell chime, banishing dagger, and invoking wand are placed on the altar. In the center of the altar is placed a cup of wine for creating the elixir, within the Table of Art corresponding to Sagittarius.

The sign Sagittarius is attributed to the power of “Transmutations." It is also the only sign attributed to a vision, the "Vision of Universal Peacock." This vision is a significant step in alchemical processes. Transmutation is a general power with many applications, since in a sense all magical operations represent attempts to transmute or transform some aspect of yourself, the external world, or both. So any intent along those lines would be in harmony with the power of the sign.

For this rite, I will be attempting an experiment that I have not previously tried - I'm going to see if I can use the transmutation power of Sagittarius to cure a chronic illness, the idea being to transmute an unhealthy state into a healthy one. You can use Mercury to mediate the effects of chronic illnesses, but that tends to behave more like a holding action where the illness gets better for a couple of weeks and then the effect wears off. I want to see if Sagittarius can accomplish a more permanent result.

This ritual may be performed with one, two, or three officers, who may alternate taking the Officiant role and divide up the reading from Liber 963. The Via Solis Elixir Rites were written by Michele Montserrat in 2010 for the Comselh Ananael magical working group.


I. Opening

All stand surrounding the altar. Officiant inhales fully, placing the banishing dagger at his or her lips. The air is then expelled as the dagger is swept backwards.

Officiant: Bahlasti! Ompehda!

Officiant then performs the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. All rotate accordingly.

Officiant: We take refuge in Nuit, the blue-lidded daughter of sunset, the naked brilliance of the voluptuous night sky, as we issue the call to the awakened nature of all beings, for every man and every woman is a star.

All: MAKAShANaH

Officiant: We take refuge in Hadit, the secret flame that burns in every heart of man and in the core of every star, as we issue the call to our own awakened natures, arousing the coiled serpent about to spring.

All: ABRAHADABRA

Officiant: We take refuge in Heru-Ra-Ha, who wields the wand of double power, the wand of the force of Coph Nia, but whose left hand is empty for he has crushed an universe and naught remains, as we unite our awakened natures with those of all beings everywhere and everywhen, dissolving all obstacles and healing all suffering.

All: AUMGN

Officiant: For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.

All: All is pure and present are and has always been so, for existence is pure joy; all the sorrows are but as shadows; they pass and done; but there is that which remains. To this realization we commit ourselves – pure and total presence. So mote it be.


Bell chime.


II. The Magical Field

Officiant performs the Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram (Comselh Ananael or standard version). All rotate accordingly.

All: Now I begin to pray, thou child,
Holy thy name and undefiled.
Thy reign is come, thy will is done,
Here is the bread, here is the blood,
Bring me through midnight to the Sun.
Save me from evil and from good
That thy one crown of all the ten
Even now and here be mine.
AMEN.

Officiant: In my breast I carry the mark of the Living God.

All: I adore thee, thou light of the world. I adore thee thou Light of the Grail. I ask nothing from thee for I am become thee. I and thee are one in the perfection of the Mystery of Life.


Bell chime.

III. The Preliminary Invocation

Officiant: And before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal, and in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. Without stopping day or night they were saying…

All: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, who is, and who is coming – IAO


All make the Sign of Apophis and Typhon.

Officiant: Holy art Thou, who art Universe,
Holy art Thou, who art in Nature formed,
Holy art Thou, the Vast and the Mighty,
Source of Darkness, Source of Light.


All make the Sign of Silence.

All: Lord all mighty and all powerful, hear our Prayers
Command thy holy Angels above the fixed stars
To be Assisting and Aiding of thy people
That we may command all spirits
Of the air, fire, water, earth, heaven and hell
So that they may tend to the glory of God and Man


Bell chime.

IV. Tuning the Space

Officiant performs the Greater Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram for Sagittarius (Hexagram of Jupiter in blue with ARARITA, symbol of Sagittarius in orange with VYHH). All rotate accordingly. Officiant(s) then read the unification statement from Liber 963, alternating the first twelve lines between them and reading the thirteenth together in unison.

1. O Thou transfigured dream of blinding light, Thou beatitude of wonderment! Yea, as I behold Thee, mine understanding is but as the glimpse of a rainbow through a storm of blinding snow.

2. O my God, Thou Mighty One, Thou Creator of all things, I renounce unto Thee the moonlit peaks of the mountains, and the arrow-shapen kiss of the firs, and all the travail of the winds; so that I may be lost on the summit of Thy Glory, and be consumed in the unutterable joy of Thine everlasting rapture.

3. O Thou flame-tipped arrow of devouring fire that quiverest as a tongue in the dark mouth of Night; I swear to Thee by the thurible of Thy Glory, to breathe the incense of mine understanding, and to cast the ashes of my wisdom into the Valley of Thy breast.

4. O Thou Sovran Archer of the darksome regions, who shooteth forth from Thy transcendental crossbow the many-rayed suns into the fields of heaven. I know Thee! O Thou eight-pointed arrow of light, who smiteth the regions of the seven rivers until they laugh like Maenads with snaky thyrsus.

5. O Glory be to Thee, O God my God; for I behold Thee in the stars and meteors of Night: Thou hast caparisoned her grey coursers with moons of pearl, so that they may shake forth the Glory of Thy Name.

6. O Thou mighty God, make me as a green arrow of Lightning that speedeth through the purple clouds of Night; I beseech Thee, O Thou great God! That I may wake fire from the crown of Thy Wisdom, and flash into the depths of Thine Understanding: O Thou God, my God!

7. O Thou cloudy Virgin of the World, whose breasts are as scarlet lilies paling before the sun; dandle me in the cradle of Thine arms, so that the murmur of Thy voice may lull me to a sleep like a pearl lost in the depths of a silent sea.

8. O Thou God of the Nothingness of All Things! Thou who art neither the vitality of worlds; nor the breath of star-entangled Being: O Thou who art not horsed 'mid the centaur clouds of night; nor the twanging of the shuddering bowstring of noon! I deny Thee by the powers of mine understanding; Throne me in the unity of Thy might, and stab me with the javelin of Thine all-pervading Nothingness; for Thou art all and none of these in the fullness of Thy Not-Being.

9. Ah! but I rejoice in Thee, O Thou my God; Thou seven-rayed rainbow of perfect loveliness; Thou light-rolling chariot of sunbeams; Thou fragrant scent of the passing storm: Yea, I rejoice in Thee, Thou breath of the slumbering valleys; O Thou low-murmuring ripple of the ripe cornfields! I rejoice, yea, I shout with gladness! till, as the mingling blushes of day and night, my song weaveth the joys of life into a gold and purple Crown, for the Glory and Splendour of Thy Name.

10. O my God, kindle me with joy and be merciful unto me, as I humble myself before Thee; for all the strength of my mind is but as a web of silk that bindeth the milky breasts of the stars.

11. O woe unto me, my God, woe unto me; for all my craft is as an injured arrow, featherless and twisted, that should be loosed from its bowstring by the hands of an infant. Yet in the wayward struggling of its flight do I grip the unwavering courses of Thy wisdom.

12. O what art Thou, O God my God, Thou soft pearl set in a bow of effulgent light? O Thou drop of shimmering dew! Thou surging river of bewildering beauty who speedest as a blue arrow of fire beyond, beyond! O how can I measure the poisons of Thy limbeck, and yet be for ever transmuted in the athanor of Thine understanding?

13. O Thou Unity of all things: as the sun that rolleth through the twelve mansions of the skies, so art Thou, O God my God. I cannot slay Thee, for Thou art everywhere; lo! though I lick up the Boundless Light, the Boundless, and the Not, there still shall I find Thee, Thou Unity of Unities, Thou Oneness, O Thou perfect Nothingness of Bliss!

V. The Conjuration

Officiant: Oh Glorious and Mighty ADVACHIEL, You who command and rule over the spirits of QESHETH, Behold me, and in the name of the same your God, the transformative and fiery VYHH, Attend and Appear before us in this circle of art! Full powers and wonders of the Sign of Sagittarius do we rightly desire! Enlighten our understanding, encourage our hearts, and manifest unto us now as we partake of your spiritual realm.

All: So mote it be.


All vibrate the name ADVACHIEL repeatedly until the presence of the angel is perceived by Officiant. Officiant rings Bell Chime to stop the chant. The following section then alternates between OFFICIANT(S) and ALL.

You are holy and your name is holy. You are exalted and your name is exalted. You are mighty and your name is mighty. You are strong and your name is strong. You are honored and your name is honored. You are true and your name is true. You are ancient and your name is ancient. You are blessed and your name is blessed. You are chosen and your name is chosen. You are great and your name is great. You are praised and your name is praised. You are power and your name is power.

Officiant: Gloria Patri et Matri et Filius et Filia et spiritui sancto interno et spiritui sancto externo ut erat est erit in saeculo saeculorum sex in uno per nomen septem in uno…

All: ARARITA


VI. Charging Elixir

Officiant: O transformative and fiery VYHH. To thee we present this talisman of our magickal will! We ask thee, Oh Exalted One, to receive this body of our rite into the light of thy presence. As we proceed in making this Elixir of Sagittarius, charging it with the creative energies of QESHETH, we shall achieve a true alchemical ferment, mighty in Yetzirah and vitalized by thy blessing. In partaking of this Mystery, let there be unto us vitality of soul, increase of sight, true gnosis, and complete manifestation of the wonders of thy Sphere!

All make one clockwise circumambulation, visualizing a wall of blue light whirling rapidly in the same direction about the circle. When finished, the wall of light is allowed to fade. Beginning with Officiant and proceeding clockwise, the cup is passed to each participant. Each holds cup at heart level and says:

Creature of Wine who art established in the Sphere of Sagittarius: by the vital force of my breath I enliven thee to perfect this work of Holy Magick in the realm of QESHETH.

Each participant then breathes into the wine and passes cup clockwise. When finished, the cup is replaced and all circumambulate the altar 4 times. Officiant then raises power, visualizing a continuous spiral of blue light ascending from the ground at feet, whirling clockwise around body and ascending until it disappears above head. Officiant holds this visualization, and then vibrates the permutation of the divine name once: VYHH

Each participant in turn, clockwise around circle, does the same as above. Note that this is power raised WITHIN YOURSELF. The power raised is NOT being projected into the elixir cup at this point. When finished, all join hands and vibrate once more: VYHH

All now extend hands toward elixir cup. THIS is where the power is projected into the elixir cup. Visualize beams of blue light emanating from both hands and entering into the cup. When the cup feels “full,” Officiant ends visualization, folding hands on breast left over right. All do likewise. Finally, Officiant traces the symbol of Sagittarius in a horizontal plane while vibrating once more: VYHH

All make one complete circumambulation of the circle. Battery: 1. Officiant raises cup.

Officiant: Behold the Elixir of Sagittarius! For all and for each it is prepared! Let each and all receive its magick virtue!

Officiant(s) drink first, followed by all participants. Each person takes a drink and visualizes or speaks their intent, either to themselves or out loud. The cup should not be entirely drained. When all are finished, Battery: 1.

Officiant: (indicating the cup, which should still contain some of the elixir) Glorious and Mighty ADVACHIEL, we make this offering unto you, that it may nourish and fortify you as you attend to your appointed tasks. Be the ferment of our spiritual alchemy mighty in the crucible of our souls!

All: So mote it be!


VII. Closing

Officiant: O thou ADVACHIEL, Praise and honor be unto thee for the Splendor of thine office and the majesty of thy being. And the blessing of thy God and Mine, the transformative and fiery VYHH. Because thou hast diligently answered unto our demands, and hast been very ready and willing to come at our call, we do here license thee to depart unto thy proper place; without causing harm or danger unto man or beast. Depart, then, I say, and be thou very ready to come at our call, being duly exorcised and conjured by these sacred rites of magick. We charge thee to withdraw peaceably and quietly, and that the peace of the Almighty, Eternal, True, and Living God be ever continued between us. AMEN.

All: So mote it be!

Officiant: May Life, Light, Love, and Liberty be extended universally to all under the regency of the one law of Thelema. May all attain the Stone of the Wise, the Summum Bonum, True Wisdom and Perfect Happiness.

All: May the benefit of this act and all acts be dedicated unto the complete liberation and supreme enlightenment of all beings everywhere, pervading space and time. So mote it be. May the benefits of practice, ours and others’, come to fruition ultimately and immediately and we remain in a state of presence. AH!


Officiant(s) perform the Qabalistic Cross.

Officiant: I now declare this temple duly closed.

Bell Chime. The rite is at an end.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

48 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please share any results!

I would also be interested if you were to target that chronic illness with the angel of the sign corresponding to the body part it affects. Or the planet governing the organ... Also, I would also be interested if you were to look up that person's birth chart and see if they have a predisposition for that particular illness and then... you know where I'm going with this :) it's hush-hush :D

Scott Stenwick said...

I will be sure to do that. Zodiacal operations sometimes take longer to manifest than planetary or elemental operations, though, so it might take a little while.

As for the rest, that's a long series of experiments that would have to be done multiple times to verify the results. Maybe someday!

Anonymous said...

No rush ;) The funny thing is that once I started operating on my birth chart, I started experiencing all sorts of improvements regarding my overall physical condition so far. Either I started having awesome ideas for rituals that work on me, or things in the outside world manifested in such a way that I was allowed to fix some of the damages done over time.

For instance I'm predisposed to having bad teeth. But whenever I had some spear money some unexpected expenses came up and I had to give that money in that direction, rather than fixing my dental issues. But I'm the course of a few months I fixed all my cavities :)

Anonymous said...

Here's another idea. You could work with Ghob and ask him to charge elixirs in other to help help that person's condition. You could also try Paralda, but I haven't done any such experiments with him. Anyway, I find Ghob really helpful for dealing with things relating to the physical body. Probably because Earth is the closest element to our physical realm, and probably because it contains all the other elements. Just "cook up" a batch of elixir, say 2L, and give it to that person do drink daily.

Yet another idea that comes to mind is that you could call upon Auriel and ask him/her to work on that person's bioenergetic body in such a way that it will get repaired in the areas corresponding to the illness. I think I've told you before that I know from energy healing that a disease is first noticed in the person's aura, before it manifests into the physical body.

Scott Stenwick said...

Those are all good ideas, and I am all about experimenting with things like that. I have Cancer rising, Cancer rules the lungs, and I have asthma - so that would support some connection between illnesses and the birth chart. At the same time, I've been kind of a sickly person most of my life, not just with lung stuff.

I've heard of both air and earth being used for healing in elemental magick. It's not quite as clear-cut as it is in planetary work. The archangel ruling air is Raphael, who also rules the path of Mercury (Healing) so there would be a connection. I'm not as sure about Paralda. It also makes sense to use earth for healing in the physical realm.

My guess is you can probably get some sort of result with all of those ideas. The trick is to figure out which one is going to work the best.

Anonymous said...

Oh I started experimenting with them some time ago :) Things work pretty good for me, although i didn't create elixirs for healing, but for physical modification - increase muscle mass, eliminate fat tissue, both with Ghob. Both successful so far.

I was thinking of using the help of Paralda for my nasal polyps, but I think I will resort to Ghob again and ask him to charge elixirs to reduce their size.

From what I know Cancer rules the breasts and the stomach, while Gemini rules the lungs, along with the arms. So it's possible some planet of yours in Gemini (aspected or not) could be causing your asthma. My Gemini Sun is opposite my Saturn and my Uranus, as well as conjunct my Chiron and BML. My Mercury in Gemini is opposite my Uranus. I've had trouble with my upper airways since I was a kid. I have yet to target them, but the overall condition has been improving so far in this case, due to my operations on my chart.

And I remember you mentioning the fact you've got Mercury Rx in your chart. That could be another cause, as well as any planet in your 3rd house. I could look up your chart and try to find any probable causes of you want to.

Scott Stenwick said...

I can look it up myself, too. There are a number of things in my chart that are not so great, and any of them could be related to health problems.

That is very odd that Mercury in Gemini would be related to asthma, at least traditionally. Mercury is in its rulership, and rulership means competence. So you would think it would be something more like Jupiter in Gemini, which would be in detriment. It could just be the opposition itself, though.

Anonymous said...

I find that off as well. But Mercury is also the ruler of Virgo and whenever it transits Virgo I often get some unpleasant intestinal issues :) Mars is exalted in Capricorn and I have my Mars there for instance, resulting in predisposition for dental infections and my skin easily gets irritated...

Scott Stenwick said...

The immediate result was similar to Mercury operations I have done in the past. I could feel my lungs relaxing a bit and opening up almost right away. I still am feeling pretty good today, which is also par for the course. The real question is how long the effect will last. With Mercury, it usually fades after two or three weeks.

Anonymous said...

Oh so it was for you then. I see. It seems right to me that a Mercury operation helps with your respiratory issues. I often had to conjure spirits while having a stuffy nose, and when I worked Mercury rituals i often found that I could breathe through my nose again as soon as the angel showed up :)

I'm also interested in the amount of time the effects will last. So please share that too, if you remember to do so. Again, please share any results if you are about to undertake any workings with Ghob for physical issues, either through a direct invocation, or with the help of elixirs.

Anonymous said...

A brief question. Can the power of Sagittarius be used to transform say, fear into courage, hatred into love and things like that for instance?

Scott Stenwick said...

I never have tried to do anything like that, but I would expect it to work at least to some degree. Transmutation should cover both yourself and the outside world.

Anonymous said...

Too bad I've recently cast a long term spell on myself, otherwise I would've tried doing something like that. Oh, another question though. Aaron Leitch mentioned buying lign aloes some time ago, and he said it's pretty expensive. I don't think I could find the corresponding plant to Sagittarius. Maybe in the form of medicinal tea... Could I use Jupiter correspondences? I'm having alot of trouble finding cedar incense though, so I give clove, saffron or sage incense to Jupiter spirits...

I'm thinking of creating elixirs with the help of Advachiel to target such a transmutation. I wonder what would happen...

Scott Stenwick said...

Pure agarwood is pretty expensive, because it comes from the diseased wood of an endangered Asian tree. I did manage to find this stick incense:

https://www.amazon.com/ShinZuo-Agarwood-Incense-Sticks-Ounces/dp/B00U8N8NVC/

It's not cheap, but not super-expensive. My guess is that they probably diluted it down as much as they could get away with. Spirits don't care so much about quantity, so that at least is a happy thing.

The plant attributed to Sagittarius is rushes. Do they not grow in your area? They're all over the place in North America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juncaceae

But you should be able to use Jupiter correspondences with Sagittarius. Or fire ones, for that matter, since it's a fire sign.

Anonymous said...

I'm not good with identifying plants :) But I do have some feng shui Fire element incense sticks!!!!!!!! Thanks for reminding me!!!!!!!! Haha!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I shared this book to you before. It talks about the astrological implications for diseases, diagnosis and cures. I hope it can be of help.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/adh/adheng01.htm#A&P_Zodiac


Anonymous said...

I made a 0.5L batch of Sagittarius elixir today ( second Jupiter hour, both Jupiter and Sagittarius above the horizon) for the purpose of transmutating one of my fears into something else. I'll be sipping from it once a day until I finish the whole bottle. I won't be able to share any results though, until I'll be faced with that fear.

Scott Stenwick said...

Cool. I will check that out. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Looks promising so far. I can't really say what my dear is though, because it's kind of embarrassing :) Anyway, the elixir has passed its first test ;)

Anonymous said...

It also passed the second test. The anxiety and the feeling of uneasiness manifested as a strange feeling of excitement and joy. And I've only had two drinks from it so far.

Anonymous said...

Did a batch of Earth elirix yesterday to shrink my nasal cavity polyps. If it works out as I expect it to, I should be feeling its effects in a few weeks.

Scott Stenwick said...

Interesting. That is another chronic condition that I was never able to get a spell to affect permanently. I eventually had to get surgery for it. Let me know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't recommend you to go to surgery because there's always the risk of the polyps growing back again. Plus you'd go through all the unpleasant experiences having to do with nasal issues, like difficulty breathing, eye problems, lack of taste etc.

I did a 0.5L batch from which I drink about a shot-load every day. So far I've been experiencing a pressure sensation in both of my nostrils, towards the septum. My breathing seems to have improved so far. I think it's worth trying ;)

Scott Stenwick said...

Well, I did, many years ago, and the surgery worked out fine. But thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

I misread that :))

I'm curious if working with Water would help reduce excessive mucus too. I get that every now and then...

If you are to experiment with Earth elixirs for weight loss for instance, or for increasing muscle mass, I would also be interested in your progress. Especially since you're way more experienced than I am, and you're woking in far better conditions.

C-Style Magazine said...

Just wanted to throw in a few suggestions. Frater Rufus Opus (Head for Red) has done extensive work with Saturn and it's Archangel. He talks about how Saturn is the planet that can remove restrictions and boundaries, because it also creates them. I also remember reading about how the Olympic Planetary spirit, Aratron, can help one improve one's physical condition. Since I am not expert at this, I have yet to approach this "fearsome" planet, but for those more skilled, it might be a viable option.

To Dacia, I have gotten wonderful Jupiter incense from Nu Essence sold on Amazon. Two other companies whose products I like are www.somaluna.com and www.alchemy-works.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm experimenting with elixirs with Auriel. I want to see if they will produce more solid results, because the archangel works in higher worlds. Then imma keep it up with elixirs with Ghob in order to produce the same changes, but in the physical.

Anonymous said...

@C-Style thank you for the links!

To be honest, I haven't experimented with Arathron for improving physical condition, but I also don't remember the Arbatel mentioning anything of that. I do remember it writes that Arathron can prolong life up to 700 years with good health, "if God allows it".

As for Tzaphkiel, I have worked with him for removing obstacles, but I target the causality from the higher worlds rather than the physical, when I use him for health issues. I haven't done much experimenting with this on health though.

Anonymous said...

The results from the elixir with Ghob for shrinking my polyps are better than I expected. That is, when I look into my nose now using a flashlight, i can see further in tgere than before, besides experiencing better breathing constantly. I did another one for the same purpose with Auriel, which hopefully would deal the shrinking process.

Scott Stenwick said...

So you have been at it about a week now? That is pretty cool. I will be interested to see if it holds up for a month or more. Like I mentioned before, Mercury healing rituals for chronic conditions seem to only last about 2-3 weeks.

C-Style Magazine said...

@Dacia you're welcome for the links. The information about Aratron was written about by Konstantinos in his book, Summoning Spirits. @Scott, you're right about Mercury. I have done many workings with little results. However, whenever I consult with Raphael, he does give good advice for me to follow up on. Only time I really got tangible physical results was when I worked with him as the Archangel of Sol. Many grimoires interchange his and Michael's position, and I suppose it depends on what you are asking for.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm it's curious to me that you say that. In my case I've usually been observing results from elixirs within a few weeks. This is the first time I've noticed improvements almost instantly.

Autocorrect did it again. In the previous comment I meant to say that I hope the elixir with Auriel would Seal the shrinking process. I mean like for good. I remember Auriel telling me the first time I started experimenting with elixirs that I should do one with him for a specific goal, and then follow it up with elixirs with Ghob if needed. Or until I'm satisfied with the end result, like for increasing muscle mass for instance. But being a notorious idiot, i forgot, and went on making them with Ghob for all purposes :) Auriel reminded me of this several days ago.

It's not that the elixirs with Ghob didn't work. On the contrary, I'm very impressed with the results. But I guess an elixir with the archangel would produce a permanent change on a higher level, on which the changes on the plane closest to the physical would add up like bricks upon a solid foundation.

javier said...

Hi Dacia

At this moment it is already clear to me that when you are looking for a transcendent change in any area of your life, the powerful thing is to evoke the 4 Great Elemental Kings, each one is going to contribute a structure to the rite focusing its power on him, obviously the The main desire will fall on one of them. At this time I also want to add the pure strength of the spirit to crown the whole process. I would make a talisman besides taking the elixir, and perform regular operations with this talisman

Anonymous said...

@enokiano the talisman was the next step I've thought of taking after seeing how the Sagittarius elixir is working out. So yeah, it's a great idea! Thanks!

But for the physical changes alone, I'm going to stick to elixirs for the time being, because it's part of my research for something else.

Anonymous said...

Some 2 weeks after I started drinking the elixir made with Auriel for shrinking my polyps, and I'm happy with the results. I drank from it over the course of a week, so I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks to see how things develop. The polyps aren't gone, but I'm more than impressed by the results, as I can breathe way easier.

Not only that, but I'm also satisfied with the results on my my elixirs for increasing muscle mass, especially since they're working against the limitations imposed by my Saturn in the 1st house, which I haven't yet lifted for this purpose.

Hope you're getting good results as well!

Scott Stenwick said...

Cool. I will have to experiment with elixirs consumed over time - I never have tried that, but it sounds like you're getting good results.

As far as the single Sagittarius elixir goes, I would say that it worked a little longer than a similar Mercury operation. It's a month later and it seems like the asthma is reverting back to normal, as opposed to about two weeks for Mercury.

But given what you're saying here, I'm wondering if consuming the elixir over time might produce better results and make the effect last longer. That probably is the next thing I'm going to try.

Thanks for sharing your results!

Anonymous said...

Interesting that the zodiacal elixir effects last for longer, but the signs are on a higher plane though, so it's logical to me to happen as such.

In the case of consuming the same elixir over time, I initially did larger batches in order to make it easier for me to work other rituals. Otherwise I would've had to create an elixir almost every day, because I'm targeting many things.

But as I started noticing the effects, it came to me that as with the case of taking medicine for some affliction, it would be better to take it for a longer period, instead of only once. Like for instance people who suffer from heart conditions can get better if they were to take one prescription pill when they start feeling specific symptoms, but those symptoms will return. So taking the pills over N time as prescribed by the physician would keep those symptoms at bay.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

"Asthma is best described as a chronic disease that involves inflammation of the pulmonary airways and bronchial hyperresponsiveness that results in the clinical expression of a lower airway obstruction that usually is reversible."

Inflammation sounds like Mars, while bronchial hyperresponsiveness sounds like Mercury to me. So to my mind you've got either Mars or Mercury in Gemini, possibly in a tensed aspect with another planet or a point... In any of those cases you could try working on the placement and/or aspect. I also wonder if working with Ambriel would offer better results with elixirs, as well as casting on yourself, although the latter would require a longer time frame.

Scott Stenwick said...

Check out some of my thoughts on the shoaling method in my latest post on sigil magick and Gordon White's The Chaos Protocols. One of the things I realized reading the book is that shoaling might be an exception to the issues with multiple operations running at the same time. So possibly, working with both Mars and Mercury at the same time might be way to go since they're addressing the same issue. I do have a Mars-Mercury opposition in my chart, so maybe that's part of what's going on.

Anonymous said...

A Mars-Mercury opposition could be the cause. Remember to check out the signs they're in. If one of them is in Gemini, then that's a bull's eye in my opinion. Oh, and is any of them retrograde? It just hit me to ask you that :)

Oh and thank you for your answer in the article on the outer planets.

One more thing, although it's off topic, but I wanted to prevent flooding. Do you know if the idea of subtle bodies (etheric, astral etc.) comes from Eastern Traditions, or did it emerge from the Theosophical Society and was later adopted by New Agers? I need this for my new... masterpiece :))

Scott Stenwick said...

I am not going to go into too much more detail on my chart here, but I will say that particular opposition is indeed likely the cause astrologically.

I am not sure about where the subtle bodies model comes from. Personally I tend to be a little skeptical about the notion of breaking the spiritual aspect of one's being up into different levels and calling them separate "bodies." To me it feels kind of like saying Aries rules the head, Taurus rules the throat, Gemini rules the lungs, and so forth, and then calling your head your "Aries Body," the throat your "Taurus Body," your lungs your "Gemini Body," and so forth.

You may be able to address these different "bodies" with different spirits and magical forms because they have different attributions, but they really are part of the same body and it strikes me as a little silly to insist on breaking them out.

In Crowley's Qabalah the soul has five parts. Nephesh corresponds to the mechanical portion of consciousness that sustains the physical body, and is attributed to Malkuth. Ruach is the intellect, what we generally consider our "mind" or "consciousness," and is attributed to Yesod through Chesed. Neschamah is the "higher self," related to spiritual insight and intuition, and is attributed to Binah. Chiah, the "life force," is attributed to Chockmah, and finally Yechidah, "the self," which is the point of awareness itself that is the locus of consciousness. See here:

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Parts_of_the_Soul

This also shows correspondence to other systems. The bottom line is that they don't line up or agree all that well, and my understanding is that much of the Theosophical material is based on a misreading of Buddhist and Hindu texts. I wouldn't trust that material without digging into the history and context of the original material they were working with.

Anonymous said...

There's no need for you to do that. Knowing this stuff and casting accordingly should take care of the primary cause. Then it should be way easier to deal with whatever effects remain. I'm highly interested in any outcomes, even though it could take a while before you will really notice the difference.

In regards to the subtle bodies, I view them as layers of the aura. I'm aware of Crowley's Quabalah and I've even read more into it in L.M. DuQuette's book, as well as from viewing his video in which he talked about the same things.

The thing is, that besides the classic attributions, I also want to talk about something which more people nowadays would be familiar with. Even if it's briefly, and even if it has pretty much nothing to do with the topic I am addressing. One can view it as an alternative system of correspondences, even though the chakras don't line up to the sephirot. I'm willing to send you the basis of my thinking pattern, if you're interested, and if you have the time to go through it. It's not much, only a few pages

Anonymous said...

Btw, there's no need for you to perform two separate rituals in order to deal with your Mars-Mercury opposition. I usually do these things by conjuring both archangels at the same time, using RO's ritual, following an Operant Field opening. This article of his was of great inspiration to me, and it also uses something similar to the shoaling effect :)

http://headforred.blogspot.ro/2008/10/astral-ritual.html

Anonymous said...

The effects of the Earth elixirs for my polyps are still strong. I don't think the magical effects are still there, but the physical effects are, as with the elixirs for building muscles, meaning that my polyps have remained shrunk. They haven't shanked all the way into disappearing, but their current size allows me to breathe way better. I'm now thinking of making elixirs with Cassiel and Hanael in order to "sculpt" some bones from my ribcage that are off. The angels have told me it would be way better to conjure both of them and tell them to act directly on me, instead of through the use of elixirs, but i have another long term spell working on me right now, and i don't want to spoil its effects. I'll keep you posted if you're interested. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Update: my polyps have remained shrunken, even though I haven't made any elixirs for that purpose for quite a while.

Furthermore, I mentioned doing elixirs for sculpting some bones from my ribcage, which have grown awkward. It turned out it was the cartilage of the coastal arch, instead of bone. 5 elixirs later (2 with Cassiel, 1 with Auriel, 2 with Ghob) and I definitely notice a difference. It has reduced in size considerably. It still looks weird to the sight, but less than before :) :D

Scott Stenwick said...

Cool. Glad to hear that, and thanks for sharing your results as always.

Anonymous said...

Just to be clear, by reduced in size considerably I don't refer to inches, or even centimeters. But I definitely notice a difference. The thing is that it's quite hard to construct a statement of intent based on how I really want the spirits to reduce the size of that cartilage. Because the cartilage itself is bent at several angles and some parts are thicker, while some are thinner. And I'm not a plastic surgeon :) I do add a visualization to the charge, but then again, it's only an elixir, and not an invocation of the spirit into my sphere, which I suspect would work alot better.

Alex Scaraoschi said...

Quick note Scott. If you act on working on a tensted aspect within your chart, it is probable that once that aspect is taken care with, you will feel the effects of the other tensed aspects more. As in more clearly, and it's probable that you will be feeling them both mentally and physically. This is in the event you have more than one tensed aspect.

I think this is because having a few tensed aspects makes it harder for the person to precisely identify the effects of a single one, because their energies, along with all the energies within the chart are kind of blended together. But once you start fixing them, you will be more aware of the specificity of the ones yet to be fixed, in terms of identifying their causes and so on. This is my case at least.

Hope this helps.